意事项 &<2> <3>: &nbs
1. Stainless steel edible utensils before use, must be hottened with boiling water several times, for high temperature disinfection.
2. Stainless steel products should not be in contact with substances containing salt (or other acid and alkali substances) such as soy sauce and soup for a long time to avoid rusting.
3. The inside of stainless steel utensils sometimes has some red spots due to the influence of iron and other substances in the container. Soak in warm water with diluted vinegar for 30 minutes and then rinse thoroughly.
4. Avoid knocking over, dropping, collision and strong impact, otherwise it will cause stainless steel products deformation, affecting aesthetics and use of the effect.
5. Stainless steel utensils should be cleaned with soft cloth, warm water and diluted detergent. Do not use alkaline bleaching agent, metal vegetable cloth, chemical dishcloth, etc.
6. In order to prevent odor or stains, and can be used clean for a long time, please clean and make it fully dry.